Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ah...so you found me


Kick off your shoes and get comfy. This new site has just a few of the covers from each publisher I write for. Going forward I'll add new ones and soon enough, I'm betting it'll be just as populated as my old digs.

I'm still working on the blog roster so if you don't see yourself, don't worry. Or better yet, if you should be on there (or think you should) send an email to hot4sommer at yahoo dot com and tell me how you want your name to appear and your specific link.

I'll be back later to do some more updating and I'll be here every day from now on! Or almost every day ;) Right now, though, there is a very impatient man and a very angry dog waiting on me. They want to walk and here I am skipping around my new site. Gee...hope I'm not in trouble. [okay, I'm lying. So sue me!]

New folks feel free to go rifle through my old posts whenever you like.

XOXO
Sommer

13 comments:

  1. Fancy new place you've got here! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Your new pad looks fab! Am updating all my link lists right now!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you! I feel a bit weepy. I wish I could shove wine into the computer and toast you!

    Cheers! :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely new site, Sommer! (Link on my site has been updated.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, thank you. i'm still updating mine. slloooooowwwwww going (o_O) but I persevere!

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nice place you got here. I will update my link.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice new digs. Will update my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh woohoo! more friendly faces. thanks all for coming by. i was so worried. really (o_O)

    now i am off to bed. he magic box is sucking out [what's left of] my brain.

    XOXOXO
    s

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a very classy new place - I like it. All the best people are moving blogs right now ;).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, Justine. Of course, some of the cool people are just making new blogs.

    Heh.

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?