Monday, August 23, 2010

Did you want something?


Boy I wish I could perfect that "this better be good" look. Anyway, doing edits today for an upcoming Ellora's Cave paranormal. I'm doing them with May (seen above). Oh it's not the real May but when I randomly pointed to that name in a baby book I was very pleased because it did bring to mind the real May. Who is hawt, by the way. The one above. In my book. Not the real...well, I bet she is too, in fact I'm sure...nevermind.

Like I was saying. Edits. Not enough coffee. And later company for dinner. Which reminds me, I have to go put on actual clothes and run to the store for ingredients. Am making a flourless chocolate cake in my new oven, among other things. But all I really care about, to be honest, is the cake!

Don't forget my smut giveaway to your right. You could have a chance at rare and coveted smut...heh. Look that way and click the pretty picture of the books to enter (or scroll down to the blog below) ------>


XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?