Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mmm...en and lingerie

*I'm cross posting from my old blog for a bit until I announce the new digs. It just looks so...naked over here! :)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Love it.

That being said, you have no idea how hard it was to officiate Alison Tyler's Dear...Dear...Dear letter leg of the Smut Marathon. Truly. I had two that were neck and neck but the laugh out loud quality of the winner "Customer Service" got me in the end. (heh) And it wasn't just me. After I sent in my choice, the voters tagged it their fave too.

Way to go t'sade! You rock. You roll. You had me at 'teddy'.


Stay tuned for more of Ms. Tyler's sensational smut as the marathon continues.



XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. This round was thrilling! I loved t'Sade's, too! Thanks for being the judge!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so glad you loved it. It was a lot of fun writing it, though slightly more "fluffy" than I normally write.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?