Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The worst part of being an over-thinking girl human-type person...



is when I think I'm over something. And I feel so fucking superior and so very evolved and mature and healed. Then I realize I'm really not over it. And it flares up and I'm flailing around in this toxic soup of frustration and anger and hurt and pain. So I'm not so superior, evolved, mature OR healed. I'm just a big fucking mess all over again. Barreling down that old familiar track.

But other than that my day is going grand. And yours?

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. I put up these random ravings because I am human. Things aren't always awesome. Feel free to skip them. Usually you can tell in the very first sentence if you should turn tail and run ;) Back to the new novella. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?