Saturday, September 25, 2010

Base Nature


NOR reviewed Base Nature and gave it a 3.5 My initial perfectionist reaction to this is doom and gloom. But it got me thinking and then I undoomed and ungloomed myself. Because it's not a bad review, LOL. But there's more on this topic I'd like to express to readers and fellow writers (and to say out loud to self so it sinks in). I just don't have time to type it out today. I'll be blogging about reviews and reactions to them very soon.

If you want to see my non-doom and non-gloom review from NOR go here. And thanks to Megan and NOR for taking the time ro review me in the first place :D

Off I go. Wheeeee!

XOXO

Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Sommer,

    I gave this book a big thumbs up. I loved it.

    XO
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alana. It's all a matter of preference. Which is what I plan to write about. I guess it takes time, gettingo older and wiser and all that jazz to see it for what it is. ;)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?