Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good fortune and Epsom salt...


Yay! I finished a story this morning that makes me happy. It started a bit stiffish (heh, dirty reference there) but after a few paragraphs I found my rhythm (heh again) and then it just took off like a shot and did it's own thing. Love, love, love it. I have high hopes. My little red friend to the left is a nod in the direction of one of my characters. He represents good luck, by the way.

Also, today, I have a boy child home. He had an ingrown toe nail taken out yesterday and he's home soaking in Epsom salt, milking it for all it's worth and playing Xbox Live. He's also yelling, "Don't touch it, don't touch it, don't touch it!" When I'm supposed to be dressing it, so how I'm supposed to pull of that miracle I don't know. Overall, though, it looks damn fine compared to how it looked when it was all gnarly and gross. *shiver*

In the works, also is a yahoo list for anyone who wants to come chat at any time. If I'm not going to be on twitter and facebook I want a place subscribers, writers, readers and friends can pop in with their coffee and just say howdy. I'll probably put up exclusive excerpts and contests there eventually. So keep your eyes peeled! pealed? either way it's gross. Be on the look out for it! (there. that's better.)

Now, I'm off to work on the next book. No running today. It's my 'off' day and I'm feeling kind of antsy.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. less than two days to Coupling. Wooooohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?