Saturday, September 4, 2010

My flitting about money...


I don't know this woman. I accidentally hit the EC button on my shiny new computer and this baby has a hair trigger. When I saw this, I read the information provided (click the link). It's been a very hard year healthwise in Casa De Looney. For the man, esp. And when I read this, I couldn't really comprehend what the past year or so has been like in that home.

Bottom line, I've always been blessed to have people extend me a hand when I needed it. I also know the sheer healing power of just being able to forget for a day or two and have fun. Laughter is the best medicine (and free) and joy can buoy the body and the soul. Anyhoo, I took my cold-coke-from-the-pharmacy-buy-the-kids-slurpies-rent-a-movie-candy-run-for-kiddos money for the week--aka flitting about money--and donated it. I'm sharing the info in case you too would like to donate your flitting about money. I believe in karma and helping when you can. Even if you're helping a stranger.

Like I said, I don't know Maggie, but I am a wife and a mother. I adore my man and my kids. So I feel like I know her heart.

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?