Sunday, September 19, 2010

Okay!


so I bought these today! (Tan). My name is Sommer and I'm a bootaholic. I also ran for the first time in months, feared I'd barf in the middle of the street whilst pushing myself, came home to runner's high, basked in the glow of my athletic awesomeness (*snort*). I cleaned the bathroom--which means the whole house is officially clean at once, huzzah! Cause I also made offspring clean their caves...I mean rooms. I feared a virus on my computer because it did that weird thing where you type in a site and you get some bizarre religious site and a Java script notice. I then ran a full scan (clean), took a shower, stretched and now I am doing this blog.

Ta and da! What about you? What did you do today? Did you buy boots too? (please say yes. please...)

XOXO
Sommer

6 comments:

  1. No, but I wish I had. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought "Boots and Boys" by Ke$sha, does that count?

    And I adore those books. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that does count, sue! i hope they are as nice for real as they are on the internet. ;)

    we'll count it t'Sade. works for me. :D

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I am not having any luck finding boots this season - when I was in FLA I found two pairs of lower boots that I LOVED, and neither in my size, or anywhere close to my size. The website for one had them, but at a higher price plus shipping from the U.S. The other site - NADA. And as for finding knee high boots that'll fit my calves for a decent (translation: will not send me to the poor house) price, FUHGEDABOUTIT. Talk about Mission Impossible....

    But those are beauties - and I accomplished absolutely nothing yesterday except going to my nephew's bday party. But that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes. I bought boots. Well, I repaired the hole in the ozone layer THEN bought boots...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angell, birthday celebrations trump everything! even boots :)

    Willsin, boy you were a busy bee, then. ;)

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?