Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Procrastination Bump and Grind...

I'm doing it. I have about 3,500 words left to be Done. This. Book. And as usual with me and books, I am doing the putting it off shimmy shake right now. Not sure why I do this. But I almost always do. So I am (*gasp* *sniffle* *sob*) cutting myself off the internet until I'm done. I have to. Otherwise this is going to take a kajillion years because I write a hundred words-dick around-write a hundred and twenty-dick around. Instead of doing what I am totally capable of and just banging out the final 3,500 or so and celebrating.

What can I say? I'm a big flake. So here I go. Off I go. Onward and upward. Soldier on. Put on the helmet, fight, fight, fight! I know I can most likely even finish it up today if I'd just STFU and do. eeeet (to Quote T. Harrison). So...um, yeah, I'm gonna go do that now.

Flake, over and out.

XOXO
Sommer
sexy cuff links I need for my vintage men's white dress shirt available (to purchase as a gift for me ;) here

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?