Monday, October 4, 2010

*blush*



Two quick things. Was in grocery store. Clearly have not had enough sleep. Little boy in front of me with his grandmother had frogs on his raincoat. It. Is. Pouring. And the woman checking us out say: "It's good weather for..." Then she pauses.

I pipe in. "Frogs."

"Yes, frogs but I was thinking ducks, my mother always said ducks." She smiles.

They're all looking at me so I want to say: fish and frogs and ducks...

I say: fish and dogs and frucks

Kill me.

And the second quick thing: Something about wearing riding boots that makes strange men hold the door for you.

XOXO
Sommer

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?