Wednesday, October 20, 2010

five buff men and four stars!


No, I'm not hallucinating. Though I am totally on this runaway train called the project that sprang fully formed from my brain late Sunday afternoon. So, if I'm not hallucinating what am I talking about?

Reviews for Allure, of course. Fanny at RomFanReviews gave me five buff men. And thank goodness because I like looking at him. She also says this:

"The wild passion between these two tickles you like wildfire. The rich characters share a delicious rapport. I highly recommend this quickie for anyone who wants more than just a few moments of bliss." Read the full review here.

Sabine at Manic Readers gave me four shiny stars and had this to say: "Ms. Marsden has written a humorous take on the mating heat of shifters and despite Allure being a short story, the reader does get to know the characters...keep writing Ms. Marsden!" Read the full review here.

Thank you, Sabine, I think I will! :)

I'm all giddy over my hunky torsos and shiny stars but dinner is calling and so is my WIP (((Watcha!!!)))<~~~~my whip noise.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. fangs are for my bobcat May. She's such a thexy beatht...

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your hunky men and shiny stars. Awesome men, uh reviews, sorry the stars got in my eyes. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit, I'm partial to them there hunky boys. whew. ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. took me a minute to figure that one out Willsin, lurve it. Will have to cleverly pilfer that one day.

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?