Sunday, October 17, 2010

forgive me...


the no makeup. This is me playing with boy child's camera to try and illustrate what a great score I made by accident the other day at the mall. Whilst playing chauffeur to the chitlins I stumbled over the most perfect sweater in the most perfect shade of blue-red. I was embarrassingly (to girl child) giddy in the store when I found it.

I have been obsessed with a) red and b) hoods and yes, c) wolves since working on Base Nature last year. I had many an entry at my old blog singing the praises of red hooded items. And there it was. The holy grail of sweaters.

So here here is photographic evidence and behind me what do you see? My beloved penguin Chuck from last Mother's Day gift! Anyway, sorry I didn't put makeup on for you but behold...the sweater.

XOXO
Sommer

3 comments:

  1. That's adorable! Score! I too, have always had a thing for hoods, they are good for skulking and make me look more sinister and less munchkin-like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a dude (especially one who's so macho, hirsute and masculine), it's hard to get excited about a hoodie. But the cute chick wearing it...that's a whole other matter! Have you seen Shanna Germain's pic where she's dressed as Red Riding Hood? Another cute blondie in red...think I might have to lie down for a while...it's gettin' hot in here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elise. I'm pretty psyched by it. And thanks to you, Willsin for making me feel less bad about my lack of 'face' LOL ;)

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?