Monday, October 11, 2010

[stomp*clap*whistle!]


First review is in and it is good! Happily Ever After Reviews gave Coupling four tea cups. Very, very happy. Here's a tiny sip of the review:
Coupling: Filthy Erotica for Couples edited by Sommer Marsden has very erotic and interesting short stories by different authors. For example you have Alison Tyler, Jeremy Edwards, Alison Seay and more. These erotic short stories are very interesting because there are a couple that I would have not thought about, one in particular which I will share a little of.

One story that I will describe to you, the reader, is about a couple Cameron and Charlotte, The Clothes Make The Man by Emilie Paris...
read full review.

Yay! I'm so pleased I believe I might have sparks shooting out of my fingertips. Woop!

XOXO
Sommer

6 comments:

  1. That is so very awesome! Congratulations to you and all the fantastic contributors. Wow, what a lineup!

    Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awesome review! The stories are great and I also enjoyed The Clothes Make The Man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you, ladies. :D I was very very very happy!

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so excited! That is effing awesome! Aw, shucks. It's so awesome, it's fucking awesome!

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that made me LOL. Effing followed by fuck. Thank you, peoples. I am very proud of us! :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?