Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vibratey!


I'm so happy! This fab review was given to one of my favorite books ever by the lovely Lucy Felthouse (author, reviewer and ringleader over at erotica for all). Here's a little bit:

Calendar Girl is an absolutely fabulous book. As I said, it had me laughing on a regular basis, but it also had me feeling frisky, too. It is the perfect mix of engaging storyline, likeable characters, smoking-hot sex and light-hearted fun. I can’t recommend this enough.

I'm thrilled beyond belief because Calender Girl truly is special to me and I think I had more fun writing that book than any other before. When all was said and done and submitted I missed spending my days with Merritt and Jeffrey and Penn and yes...even moms.

Full review can be read here. Thanks to Lucy for taking the time to read me!

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. How awesome. And it's one of your favorites. Icing on the cake or on anything else you want.

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?