Tuesday, October 26, 2010

walter, peter and i...


are still hanging today. I am feeling a touch better. Managed to drag my ass out to get food as I was getting the evil there-is-no-food-in-the-house eye (though that is a bald faced lie!) but now I'm home and that was exhausting. Don't know what's wrong with me, but am a) tired b) exhausted c) pooped and d) achey. I'm gonna try and sit here and pretend to be a carrot (veg, heh) and finish this novella today.

I'm also poking you with a stick to remind you to enter the tote bag give away for breast cancer awareness month. So far there's three books, pencils, sock and various other oddities in that there bag. Are you really gonna pass that up?

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. What, no Astro? No one remembers poor Aston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it a hootle and a half that he remembers the cows name but not hers! :D ha!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?