Friday, November 5, 2010

the christmas music has eaten into my brain...




That's right! Christmas music! On TV. This morning. Then the MVA (Motor Vehicle Administration for those of you with DMV's) and turns out my social security card still says I'm maiden name me. So...Social Security Admin for a new card request. So...have to go back to MVA in a few days to get that new license I need.

Sum up: my brain is in knots. And there's Christmas music! Already. So I am putting the 'villes on sale. 40% off on All Romance Ebooks, Bookstrand and 1 Place For Romance (and the collection which is both volumes in one is on 1PFR only~also 40% off!)

Ta and da. And Fa-la-la-la-la-La-la-la-la! (Oops. How'd that get in there?) Damn.

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Those nasty Christmas music elves have struck already!! But we reap the benefits of a sale. Fa-la-la-la-la-la la-la-la -- oh God they got me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn those elves. I'll deck THEIR halls in a minute!

    Go the 'villes!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?