Wednesday, November 10, 2010

it's been ages since...


I've laughed so hard I've wept. I did that last night. I needed it badly! Especially right now with lots of looking deadlines and details, a fresh version of what I call Celiac hell complete with food diaries, yet more food eliminations, pain and struggling to feel 'normal' some days. And in the midst of it, trying to ignore the fact that sometimes I feel like total and absolute poo (but sometimes I do not! focus on that. focus...Om).

Anyway, I read this last night thanks to a tweet by a little twitter bird named Lauren Flax. Her tweet led me to this blog which led me to actually laughing so hard I was crying, wheezing and yes, felt a bit like I might be sick.

If that sounds like fun, go read it!
XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god...that's hysterical! Thanks, Sommer, I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the link! Glad you enjoyed the comics. I hope it made the recent yuckiness a little better, even if only for a little bit. Sending light and love - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?