Saturday, November 13, 2010

oh. my. god...


such a fierce cover. Thanks to Willsin Rowe my new December Ink release Justine (previously published 'back in the day' at Ruthie's Club) has a smoking hot cover. And it's out today at ARe, Bookstrand, etc, etc, etc...

And speaking of covers, this is my ham-handed segue into the fact that I've blogged on that very topic over at The Self Publishing Revolution. It's the 13th of the month, which means I'm over there running my mouth. Heh.


XOXO

Sommer

6 comments:

  1. Where did you get that picture of me? Arf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Sommer! That's a great cover, kudos to you and your cover artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justine, do you know how long I had to sit outside your window to get that picture? My butt went numb... ;)

    Thank you, GER. I'm very happy with it. Now that I have Mr. Rowe in my clutches, he won't be getting free any time soon.

    p.s. does anyone know what 'clutches' means? I always picture big giant purses with no straps.

    XOXO
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it was worth the hard work - it's a stunner :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can keep me in your purse any time, ma'am. But I imagine it's a little crowded in there...

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?