Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the sofa


lulled me yesterday. I sort of had a slow motion day and the migraine waxed and waned and basically refused to simply vacate the premises all together. But I had good company. Mmm. Mitchell, George and Annie. And I got in SUPER BIG trouble with girl child when she got home from school because we had been watching season 1 of BBC's Being Human together. So then she and boy child had to hurry up and have a three episode marathon last night so we can all start season two today...*cough* stupid migraine. Making me watch ahead. I had nothing else to watch...I swear (((Supernatural seasons 1,2,3,4; Monk seasons 1,2,3,4,5; Psych season 1, Buffy season 1,2,; CSI; Burn Notice; and about 800 active TV channels. But beyond that...nothing)))

I did still manage about 2K on the current book between pain bouts. And today I feel sort of...hollow. If that makes any sense. But feeling much, much better, thanks to those of you who sent well-wishes. You rock!

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. Just in case anyone from the BBC is reading, I would not be against doing a guest spot as a woman woefully caught in a love triangle with Mitchell and George. Just saying...

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better - kudos for working though it. GAH, horreeble!

    Is that not the best classic series? Perfect, saturday evening family viewing feel to it. I'm so proud to claim Aidan Turner as a countryman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can not work. Truly. And I'm not sure how I feel about it. I don't know if I'm proud of that or disgusted. Just like the time I ate a whole strawberry dessert thing my mom made me for my b.d. The man asked where it was (the day after she made it) and I said: "I ate it"

    Then he just stared at me.

    "What?"

    "I don't know whether to be proud or disgusted."

    "Be proud. That works best..."

    heh.

    Anyhoo, I"m gonna assume Aiden is my boyfriend MItchell who wants me above all other women on earth both domestic and vampire. heh again.

    XOXO
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh can i join in that marathon??? i dont know most of these series..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM. I'm such a George freak - I normally love the vamps, but there's something about the gorgeous geek that gets me more than the swarthy cut blood sucker.

    Just finished Season One with the BF, can't watch any eps without him or he gets pissy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, I'm sure you can catch up in no time. :D

    Angell, we lurve George. He is too cute. But truly, i usually go for weres but lordy, lordy Mitchell makes me lust for bloodsuckers. whew. ;)~

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?