Tuesday, November 16, 2010

would you like whipped cream with that?

and I got four cherries from Ambrosia over at Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews for Man In The Middle. Woo and also hoo. Thanks to her for taking the time to read and review (and like!) my little novella. :)

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go will myself not to be getting this cold I feel like I'm getting. But I'm not getting it because I'm refusing to um...get it.

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. My mother-in-law bought me a fancy little heater that looks like fireplace and the man is reading the directions aloud (for whatever reason). First line in the book: Warning, this heater is hot...
p.p.s. I love how I started this blog with 'and' as if it continues on from the title. Which I often do. I start a thought or a sentence in the title and finish it first line in. But see, I did not do that this time, but wrote it as if I had. Hmm. I blame this cold I am so totally NOT getting.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes life is a run on sentence...

    Don't get sick! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?