Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FINAL NOTICE: THE FINAL YEAR...

in my 30's as of today. Today I am *gulp* 39. That is my joke to the man. FINAL NOTICE: 30'S ending dead ahead. But I woke to a lovely note, emails galore, well wishes and a chalk written message on my front porch telling me how much I'm loved. Written at about five a.m. in the dark and hugely windy monsoon we are currently experiencing. And I got my overseas birthday spanking from Willsin Rowe. Which I will thusly share with you, dear reader. In a bit I'm out for the day with my mom. This totally cracked me up :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>



Now I'm running to answer the ringing phone. The countdown begins: the last December 1st as a 30-something...

XOXO
Sommer

8 comments:

  1. Birthday Birthday!
    (I'm JE's other half today.)

    XXX,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, thank you both. so far it's been great :)
    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. to to!

    you you!

    echo echo!

    enjoy enjoy!

    39 39!

    !!! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy birthday my dear. May it be the best of those before it, and the least of so many yet to be. *mwah*!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank thank
    you you
    craig craig
    :) :)

    and thank you too miss may! *swak*

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww..feckit!..i m late..again....

    happy b day...i mean it..HAPPY b day..:-)

    feel cyberhugged and all:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Danielle! You aren't late, you are extending a great birthday! :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?