Thursday, December 30, 2010

hey!


I have had a half a pain pill! That means that I am stupider than I was this morning before my dentist appointment and after the man kept me up all night. All. Night. And not doing dirty stuff, either. Snoring. I have blogged about it here because bright and early with only one brain cell functioning I found the topic fascinating.

So now I am running on about 4 hours sleep and 1/2 a pain pill. Because soon I need a root canal. (o_O) Trust me, 1/2 is all I need. I am a total light weight. Off I go to write. Believe it or not I can write like this. I can't barely string a spoken sentence together, but I can actually write. Go figure.


XOXO
Sommer

that is a random Christmas tree picture. enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart. At least you can write, hope you're feeling much better by now or out of it totally, if you're not.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?