Monday, December 6, 2010

It wouldn't be the Christmas season without...



The Hanukkah song! They played it on the radio when I was driving boy child to school this morning. They've been playing this since I was in high school (how did that happen?) and now he gets so stoked to hear it like I always have. So we sang along until we got too close to school and he had to pretend as if he didn't know me.

Now if I could just get them to play Adam Sandler's Mother's Day song on Mother's Day, that would be awesome. Happy Monday, folks. Back to work...

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. Lol—I just heard it on the radio for the first time this season yesterday. (I quite rolled my eyes when the station edited out the "smoke your marijaunakkah" line...is that how that would be spelled?) Fun video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put on your yamaka,

    It's time for Hanukkah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emerald, i personally love the marijuanaikah kkah? whatever. i always sing that anyway. loud. ;)~

    craig, mazel! lol

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?