Tuesday, December 21, 2010

oh. ma. gott.


Another review. It must be all the good deeds I did this year earning me all these little shiny reviews right before Christmas. This one is for Ferryman, a favorite of mine, and one--I have to admit--that I've been holding my breath over. I've heard tons about Unexpected, but nary a word about Ferryman. Until now from Seriously Reviewed. Oh, baby, it was worth the wait.

Stuff like "This story was brilliantly layered..." had me smiling--hugely, happily, and okay a bit stupidly...heh. Read the whole review here!

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the review bonanza! (If you'll pardon the sixties-TV-western-tinged word.) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have the theme song to Bonanza in my head! :) thx, j.
    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Lovely review — great cover! You should be dead chuffed. I do not have the theme song to Bonanza in my head and I feel left out. I never (no, not ever) watched the show.

    Eeep.

    I could sing you the tune to WKRP, though.

    XXX,
    AT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally kewl, ma'am. I can't imagine how that review could've been better. Rock on...but not to the tune of Bonanza, please...I can't recall the melody, anyway...only the words. ; )

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?