Sunday, December 26, 2010

"...this one was just as good as I figured it would be."


Yay! This review from Seriously Reviewed came in Christmas Eve for my holiday novella. Happy Christmas Eve to me. :)

I have to admit, it still startles me when folks call me one of their favorite authors or I find that authors I know and have been reading forever suddenly show up liking my work. It makes my brain ache. It's like trying to pair peanut butter and garlic in my mind. I have such a hard time but am always very flattered.

We had a fabulous Xmas Eve dinner here and then a great Christmas morning, afternoon and night. The man loved his huge grill and smoker. It's about the size of a small car. LOL. And me...I am the proud owner of a brand new pair of dark leather driving moccasins and Supernatural season 5 and custom artwork from one of my favorite artists and...a bunch of other stuff.

It's snowing right now and I'm about to have wine. Yay wine! Hope you had a fabulous holiday. Drop me a comment and tell me your favorite part if you're sitting there all exhausted and stuffed with food with a drink in your hand...
XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?