Thursday, February 10, 2011

i hear they are steampunk---ish


my favorite boots at the moment. Well, one pair. They got a lot of time in the rotation is what I'm saying. I've been chatting steampunk with some folks on twitter today. I still don't get it, but at least I have a very vague, blurry idea thanks to my boots.

I wrapped up a longish project in three days (finished yesterday)and plan to start a new one tomorrow. So, in my feeble, tired, wrenched-my-neck-working-out-today brain this is what constitutes a blog/update. A picture of my boots and some crazy woman rambling.

You're welcome! :) Oh, but I just remembered (yes, at this second) that I have a new book out tomorrow. Yay! A novel length dirty BDSM book. Hurrah!

XOXO
Sommer

6 comments:

  1. LOL, I don't think you have the market cornered on "crazy woman rambling" - there are a hell of a lot of us out there! ;-)

    Nice boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.. lemme see. Pretty boots wit many buckles and news about a big novel full of kinky smutty goodenss? I'll TAKE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, looking forward to the link to that, Sommer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally share my crazy woman crown, Erobintica!

    ME and Jo, I'll be posting tomorrow when it's released. I'm nervous about this book. It's sort of very very dirty and toes the line a bit, I think. We'll see. Nervous or not, I loved writing it! :)

    XOXO
    s

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't get steampunk :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am currently dipping a tentative toe into the steam and it's all coming out arch, very arch, archer than I intended. Still, I think there's scope for that there too. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?