Friday, February 25, 2011

We are now experiencing the...

The quiet side of my nature. I know what you're saying: you don't have one! Oh, but I do. And me and the QS have been doing the tango for about a week now. Good news is I have finished that project I was so stoked about and turned it in. GoodER news is the man and I celebrated 15 years of marriage yesterday. Neutral news, I'll be quiet more than usual for a bit. Things are chaotic at best.

Happy Friday!

My current theme song is below. I swear to you, this drum beat is in my blood now I've played this so many times in the last week or so...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the anniversary, and best wishes on the chaos. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Do you have that whole Linkin Park album (A Thousand Suns)? I adore it.

    Enjoy the quiet. Breathe consciously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jo. Chaos is coming along nicely... ;)

    I do have the whole album but oddly that is the only song that draws me. I tend to have it on an endless loop right about now...

    I am doing my breathign. I was watching the original karate kids (I and II) w/boychild last week and when Mr. Myagi would go "Breathe in....Breathe out..." I found myself doing it with him and then I remembered, hey! that works! X-D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?