Saturday, February 5, 2011

whew...


Done! DoneDoneDonettyDoneDoneDone! I finished my paranormal novel this afternoon. The one that was supposed to be a teeny tiny novella. But it wasn't. It was a book. And unless I've lost all my marbles...there will HAVE to be a sequel. But I am...done!

I said I'd never do a vampire/werewolf/human novel...and I did. I said I'd never write another book that demanded a sequel....Hmm...I did.

And now I have to get off this box and go attend to all the food I made yesterday for the party we are hosting in a half an hour. I looked like a lunatic yesterday. Write...cook...write...cook...writecookwritecookwritecook. But by the end of the day I had 6 thousand words and sweet potato salad, stuffed mushroom caps, homemade applesauce and a mustard smeared pork shoulder slow cooking until it could be tossed on the smoker.

Off I go. Have a super weekend. And I totally need that tee to celebrate. Don't you think? Of course you do!

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. Double wow. 1) That I got into your blog from here! and 2) That you finished you book! That is so terrific. Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a writing, good-living ANIMAL, Sommer, of course you need that tshirt. 6000 words and a dinner party? Fuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the book! Awesome news.

    And yes, that is a very cool tee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! wow. thank you all so much. i had no idea you were trapped in moderation because i have hosed up my thingy and it does not tell me i have comments. eesh.

    sorry i kept you in there so long!!! <3
    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?