Thursday, March 3, 2011

stoked stoked STOKED!


I know! I know you should not have favorites. But Learning To Drown was a labor of love for me. I started it for one editor, then there was upheaval at the publisher, then I put it aside. I went back to it when that editor roosted at a new place. But then it all changed again. This book went all around the mulberry bush and me with it as I was writing it.

When I finally finished it and sent it to my publisher Excessica and it was taken...I was thrilled.

Now my baby is #11 in erotica on Fictionwise with some nice ratings. I am stoked! Happy! Thrilled! Psyched! And other things that end with !!!!

:)

XOXO
Sommer

3 comments:

  1. I really liked it! So glad it's doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that's great news! And by the sounds of all the trouble you went through just getting it written you deserve a little credit :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, miss jo. i loved your little email about that line. made my day ;)

    thanks, Raynie. I was hoping it would be worth it. And welcome to the DI group. ;)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?