Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wanderlust Part 11 "No pressure..."


Another busy day here on the farm. We have pigs to...well, that's a lie. There are no pigs, just a fat wiener dachshund. But we do have a dinner out and celebrating and some chores and some lazy time and maybe a movie and birthday planning for someone's big day and...gasp!

Here's part 11. Can't believe I pulled it off. However it was on the fly and I didn't get to read it through as many times as I prefer, so if you see a boo-boo, let me know-know. Just be nice-nice! ;)

Over and out.

XOXO
Sommer

Wanderlust
Part 11
by Sommer Marsden

this title is currently part of Amazon's lending library (for the time being). Visit amazon.com for more details...

4 comments:

  1. Oh no - little sneakers!!

    The shirt and socks sounded so comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, jo. I think it's apparent at this point that my sock fetish worms its way into all my work at some point. ha! what can i say. my sock addiction--she is strong ;)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. just keeps getting better......

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, I'm behind, but getting caught up on reading this sexy story and I'm wearing socks.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?