Monday, March 28, 2011

Wanderlust Part 13 "Broken"



Forgive this formatting, dear reader, if it's ALL HOSED UP. It has realigned itself three times so far this morning. So any issues that are not urgent are staying. Because if I get it up (heh) straight, it's staying up (heh again).

Today is the last day in the BIG DAY PARADE that started last week. Tomorrow, I put my head down and do four days of writing. I've managed 1-2K each day these past few, but in my head I have a lot more than that to process. So you know where I'll be tomorrow. Ass in seat, banging out Johnny, zombies, and I think a haunting story. Ole!

Happy Monday. More coffee, please!

XOXO
Sommer

Wanderlust
Part 13
by Sommer Marsden

This item is currently part of Amazon.com's Lending Library. Please see Amazon.com for more details...

5 comments:

  1. Didn't notice any formatting problem, just good reading. Great installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I'm really jealous of Really. Am loving her escape. And am wishing that I was that brave.

    Keep it coming Sommer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.

    That's all I have to say this morning.

    ~Ais

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, lovelies. you've made my weird day! :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still along for the ride, thanks Sommer!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?