Tuesday, March 15, 2011

would you follow me? (Wanderlust Part 1)

If I did a serial? Would you show up to find out what happens? I have a million projects that I'm juggling and there is a piece missing. A spark in my belly that makes me know I'm doing something solely selfish. Something flirty and fun, nasty and dirty. The most decadent of all: something just for me. No one else.

That's what Wanderlust will be. This is my little book. Written on the fly. Piece by piece. In between all the craziness of life.

I hope you'll come along. There's only one rule. You must be patient and kind. If for some reason I can't write...well, you'll have to wait. If i have typos and tiny mistakes, well that happens when you're working 'live' as it were. You may tell me if you find errors, in fact I want you to, but be kind. Remember. I'm doing this right before it posts. So, I'll not finding anything out much earlier than you. We're spying on these characters together.

Are you in? Gosh, I'd love to have you. Here we go...


This title is currently part of Amazon's lending library. Please check Amazon.com for more details...

16 comments:

  1. Count me in for the journey. I always did love a good road trip, and this one is off to a great start, Sommer. Looking forward to part 2!

    K D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for a serialisation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH hellllll yeah!

    " How had we become the eye of a human storm of bodies?"

    I'm following...I'm following...I'm coming along with you, Sommer...

    (but then, you know I do these all the time, right?) ;)
    ~Ais

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my bag packed. I'm along for the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, I'll come along! But ... please ... do post little reminders on FB. Otherwise, well, I will get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum and also, yes. I'm along for the ride :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi all!

    Thanks for coming. I admit, I am excited AND nervous. But it should be fun. I already have a head full of this project! It doesn't take long for me to get obsessed with a book :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in. Had packed the snacks and treats, but I think we need ice, lots of ice. Oh and wine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Count me in! Now I'm off to pimp you out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to have you on the trip, Janeen :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm along for the ride! More, more!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome, Mindy and Pat (sorry to be so late, Pat. you slipped past me!)

    :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?