Friday, April 15, 2011

Cheater Pants: Wanderlust part 31 “Get in the back, Snowflake" & part 32 "What do you want to do to her?”

So, I totally cheated yesterday and rushed ahead, writing three segments. I'm giving you two today instead of one. Why only two instead of all three? Well, I'm cruel that way (heh) and the other is my ace in the hole (heh, again) in case I don't get writing done today or tomorrow morning. Tomorrow's Saturday after all, this way I have a weekend post on deck.

TGIF, everyone! Make sure you go all the way down to the video clip. Talk about a flashback. Man, all things 80s are new again. Or so it seems. I feel damn near current!

XOXO
Sommer
p.s. both photos are moi :)



Wanderlust
part 31
by Sommer Marsden

This title is part of Amazon's lending library for the time being. Please visit Amazon.com for more details...

CONTINUED...



Wanderlust
part 32
by Sommer Marsden

See above message regarding content...

8 comments:

  1. Damn. I like your cheater pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny managed to walk a very fine line there between predator and savior. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Jo. I do like to cheat, truth be told. :)

    Thanks, CJ. Did I throw enough rocks at them? Did I throw *any* rocks at them? I...um...hope so?

    X-D

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno. I'm kind of expecting Really's father to pop up at some point to try and sabotage this little road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o.m.g. - Sommer, fabulous! Thanks for the treat, TGIF indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure didn't see this coming, uh, well, maybe there was a hint Johnny would be asking. Really is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CJ--ahhhhhh, is *that* what you meant? I guess only time will tell, eh?

    May, you always make me ~~~> :)

    Cass, we did get a tiny hint, didn't we? but he is full of surprises, that Johnny.

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. You my dear are evil! You just leave us hanging, midstroke neverless. So not fair! *stomps foot like spoiled child!* lol. But, I have to say... That when Really went to leave the store, and Johnny tells her that Joe is going with them. Well, the first thing I thought was that Johnny set the whole thing up. The quick way they left, pulling into the store. And then he calls him Sir. Hmmm. But, I'm wacky like that. Now, I can't wait until tomorrow. You're a little sadistic.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?