Saturday, April 16, 2011

In Johnny's head...

(This is extra, please see today's installment of Wanderlust below) So a reader commented that she'd love to know what's going on in there. And oddly, my mangled and tortured brain was mulling that over just last night as I fell asleep. And I dozed off with this in my head. It's just a peek, but judging by how Johnny Rose is turning out...it's pretty damn accurate:

I watch her there. And God, is she fucking gorgeous.

Brittle, too. Because Really has been trying to hold up the world.

I know that feeling. I've been there. But holding up the world breaks your spine. One centimeter at a time. It compresses you.

It's a losing battle--trying to hold up the world. I want her to know that. The weight of world always wins.

The lesson is in the letting go...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. ;) He's like a piece of dark chocolate with a caramel center. I could just eat him up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Sommer, have I told you lately how brilliant you are?

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?