Saturday, April 2, 2011

Wanderlust 18 "Away"


Tada! Here I am. It's Saturday, it's raining, I have the last 50 pages of Stephen King's new book tempting me with its siren song. I have to take girl child to the mall for girlish things and I have to take the man to the deli so he can make delicious things and then...then I will have wine and give into that siren song. Have a great one, folks. XOXO Sommer

*photo by me


Wanderlust

Part 18

By Sommer Marsden

This title is part of Amazon's lending library for the time being. Please visit amazon.com for more details...

5 comments:

  1. Love it. Love it love it love it.

    :D

    I feel like Aurelia, in a way. About to embark on a new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, excellent. Loved Johnny's answer, "Always and never."

    What a great touch that Snowflake left her cell phone in the car. Bravo!

    Okay, I'm ready to embark on our adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, ladies. what's funny is i always worry about not being able to write enough to fill a novel. But writing this live, piece by piece and forcing myself to pause...i can't help but wonder how long this is going to end up! lol
    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Forgot to mention -- love your photos. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?