Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wanderlust part 29 "Is there a better time, Snowflake?"



Good morning, good morning, all. Welp, we've hit over 38K as of last night. I sat and wrote another installment before bed. So, we're totally trucking along in this book (pun totally intended).

I have coffee and later today I'll have good news to post. For now--enjoy!

And welcome to new readers. Thanks for your comments and contact! Glad to have you. :)

XOXO
Sommer

Wanderlust
part 29
by Sommer Marsden

This title is part of Amazon's lending library for the time being. Please visit amazon.com for more information...

5 comments:

  1. A little mutual masturbation for hump day? If you keep this up, I'm going to run out of superlatives. That was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, lovelies. who knew this one would be so...stimulating? :)

    xoxo
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that didn't send your pulse racing and throb to your throbbing sweet spot, nothing will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm,Mmmm Johnny! He is so damn yummy! But, you keep me on the edge of my seat, wondering what is in that head of his.
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?