Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wanderlust part 33 *the foreman of fucking*


It's Saturday! Also the first official day of spring break for me and the kidlets. So posting will be a bit later the next ten days. Because I, friends and neighbors, get to...say it with me: SLEEP!

woohooo!

It's also pouring like the dickens here so I doubt I will get anything productive done. Just a lazy day and a whole lot of nothing. Which suits me just fine.

Enough blabbering. Here we go. Wanderlust part 33...

Wanderlust
part 33
by Sommer Marsden


“That’s going to make me come,” I said staring into Johnny’s face. It was like Joe was some necessary evil to mine and Johnny’s connection.

“That’s okay,” he said and his fingers plucked and swirled and played me perfectly.

“Oh Christ,” I sighed as I started to come.

He looked over my shoulder. “Do not come,” he said to Joe.

Poor Joe, I thought stupidly as the molten liquid orgasm curled around my pelvis, making my knees weaker and my shoulders shake as I tried to continue to support myself on hands and knees.

And Johnny watched ever flicker and tremble intently. Those blue-blue eyes locked on my face as I came. I bit my lip, tried not to cry out but lost the battle as I damn near sobbed because Joe was not letting up on me. He continued to thrust deep and hard, sandwiching me in his big (soldier) hands as he rutted. One on my lower back, pressing me down, one on my hip, yanking me in.

“Good?” Johnny asked, dropping a kiss on my lips.

I tried to breathe. Fuck, I tried to think. All I could do was nod. And nod I did. Like a perverse puppet on a bobbing string. I nodded until I was damn near dizzy with it and then I nodded some more.

Johnny stood and watched. Simply stood there. About a foot from me, legs locked, arms crossed. He looked very much like a boss. The foreman of the operation.

The foreman of fucking…

I laughed softly and curled my fingers into the ugly beige comforter because I could feel it happening again. Another orgasm swiftly approaching as I watched Johnny watch this man take me. This stranger. His eyes were tallying each stroke, ticking off each thrust.

I let my hair hang down to shield my eyes so maybe I could stave off my orgasm. But then he said, “Put your head up, Really.”

So I did. Tossing my head back and arching my back like some prize mare up for inspection.

“Fuck,” Joe growled and I heard the pant and struggle in his voice.

I tightened my cunt, gripping him, fucking with him. I wanted Joe to feel as out of control as I did.

My motions only served to slide me one inch closer to my own release. I was going to come soon and there was really nothing I could do about it.

I wanted Jonny then. The need for him slammed down on me like a great white wave of desperation. It pushed me under, tossed me around and when I stared up at him, the craving to have him was like an itch under my skin.

I reached for his belt buckle, licked my lips. Showing him with my motions what it was I wanted from him. I wanted him to be a part of this with me. I wanted him to enter me, too. If he’d just let me suck him, then the urge would abait.

“Let me,” I said.

He surprised me by taking a step back. He was suddenly and painfully out of my reach and the panic that welled up in me was staggering.

He read it on my face. “I’m right here,” he reminded me. “It’s okay.”

And that was that. It’s okay. It echoed around in my head and my chest hitched up tight before shuddering with the surrender to both a sob and an orgasm.

“You come, too,” Johnny said softly and poor Joe, the odd man out—the mere background bit player in this little saga—came with a roar that filled the small cheap room and bounced off the flimsy plywood walls.

He came and his hand, I realized, was still pressed to the small of my back as he bucked hard, once, twice, three times and then went still.

Finally, when he pulled free of me and stood, Johnny pulled out a fold of bills and handed them over. “Go get your own room, man,” he said.

There was no room for argument in his voice.

I sank down on the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest and crossing my ankles. It was good to be sitting on my ass, though I was shaking. My back had started to ache from the intensity of kneeling for so long. I was trembling almost violently from the adrenaline. Set into motion by the emotion and the coming and the whole bizarre scenario.

I saw Joe open his mouth and then close it again, not a word spoken.

Wise man.

He pulled the door shut when he left.

I stared up at Johnny. Was he angry? Had I done it wrong? Sickening uncertainly filled my gut when he turned from me. But he simply reached into one of the blue plastic sacks and grabbed something. Then he dropped back to his knees to face me and I found air to fill my lungs again.

“You did good.”

I said nothing.

He kissed me and I opened my mouth for him. When he finally broke the kiss, he opened the small box and pulled out a bottle of lube.

“Turn over for me, Snowflake.”

I turned over.

On my belly, I could not see him and that killed me. I wanted to see him. Especially now. He rested his warm lips on my lower back. It occurred to me that it was the same spot that poor Joe (as I had come to call him in my head) had kept his hand the whole time he’d fucked me.

I moaned softly as Johnny’s fingers skated over my ass. He smoothed his hands over each swell of each buttock until each breath I drew was a struggle. Then I heard the rude sound of lube exiting a bottle and felt the cool kiss of his coated finger at my back hole.

He nudged me open and I felt the tip of his finger dip into me. He pushed a bit harder and he was in me to the first knuckle. I tried to breathe normally. I had never done this. Not with my past boyfriends, not with my token husband, not with my countless lovers. Never. Never ever and that knowledge was like an extra beat of excitement in my chest, my belly, my cunt.

“You’re very tight with nerves,’ he said, chuckling. “Am I your first, Snowflake?”

I nodded. It was all I could do.

There had been fingers and once a toy but never a man. Never a cock. No one had ever fucked me up the ass and I realized with a start that it never occurred me to wonder if I’d let him. I simply had accepted that I would let him.

“Say it for me then. Make me happy.”

“You’re my first, Johnny.”

With that, he slid a second finger into me and my pelvis filled with an entirely new kind of heat and pressure and that kiss of pain pushed the pleasure I was still feeling into a whole new category.

He moved slow, and for that I was grateful. I watched my fingers pluck at the pale comforter, the scratchy white sheets underneath—200 thread count, no doubt. These are the things that raced through my mind to try and push back my fear.

“It’s okay. I feel you getting all taut again. It’s okay,” he said.

And again. Him telling me it was okay. Him reassuring me. Making me feel safe and secure and handled. Who knew I was such a fucking slut for being comforted?

I blew out the breath I had been holding in and felt my body slow down, go slack for him.

“There’s my girl.” He added yet another finger and I had to consciously make myself not clench up. I steadied my breath, watched my fingers scrunch the sheets.

“I’m scared.” I admitted it and that shocked me. Truth was, the words slipped past my lips before I could catch them.

“I know. And tell the truth—shame the devil—isn’t that part of the thrill of it? Isn’t that part of how good it is?”

I said nothing. I bit my tongue. His hand disappeared—fingers pulling free of me—and I heard the sinister metallic rip of his zipper coming down. The clank of a belt buckle and the rustle of denim. I heard his clothing hitting the other bed but did not turn my head to watch. My heartbeat thudded in my ears and my nipples were so tight the friction from the bed under me was nearly unbearable.

The mattress dipped with the weight of him. He spread himself out over me, covering me but not letting his full weight push me down. His cock rode the crack of my ass, hard and insistent. I knew its potential for pleasure and now…a bit of pain. I was going to let him do this. I wanted him to do this.

“Isn’t it?” he asked again.

All of me was alight with anxiety and the rush of anticipation. It was sweet and dark and ripe for the picking. It had been a long time coming, all of this. It was all new and terrifying and so, so good.

So fucking good.

I answered him softly. “Yes.”

STAY TUNED...

9 comments:

  1. Awesome. What can I say. But, I would love to hear the internal dialog going on in Johnnys head.
    Have a great spring break week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a fine note to start spring break on!

    I'm going to be gone next week, for the same reason your'e going to be sporadic posting this, but I look forward to catching up with Johnny and Really when I return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...Janeen, are you spying on me? I committed to this being a first person novel the moment I wrote chapter one. However, I was wondering the same thing last night whilst trying to go to sleep. So above this, I will post what I think is going on in Johnny's head. I can't put it in the book, but I can let you peek.

    And CJ, I meant they'd be later in the day, LOL. Because I usually feed the offspring and then post. So normally the segments are up around 7-7:30 a.m. EST. They'll probably be more ten to noonish this coming week!

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo. Intense. I kind of wish I was reading this all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I knew what you meant. LOL I'm still going to be gone, and I still look forward to catching up with your characters when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I plan to probably put it out in one ebook volume and maybe print. so folks who want it all in one sitting can have it at fingertip. ;)

    Have fun, CJ, I'm just hoping Spring Break here in Baltimore isn't water logged. Hope you're going somewhere springish.
    xo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... I hope so too, since I'm heading to Baltimore. We're gonna spend some time checking out the attractions in the inner harbor while the girl child is on school vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh cool! have fun! :)

    we just had a thunderstorm here.short and sweet, though. however it is pouuuuuuuuuuuuuring!
    xo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great installment. At the edge ready to try something new, how exciting.

    No spring break for me, so will keep checking for the next installment. It poured like crazy here all day. Roads are flooding. At least it's not snow.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?