Tuesday, May 24, 2011

the little book that could does it again...


Every time I get a great review for this book (all 4.5 and 5's thus far if I'm not mistaken), I just shake my head. And remember that I almost ditched it. Eesh.

Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
gave me something beyond a flattering review, five stars and kind words. And when I read this:

"Learning to Drown has shown me what a wide range of writing Sommer Marsden can do from this extreme to the sweeter, yet still steamy, romance..."

I nearly had a girly moment. Why? Because acknowledging range is one of the biggest compliments you can give a writer.

Thanks to SHBR for taking the time to read and review me. :)

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. (I tried to comment this morning, but...who the helll knows. It's a blogger thing) But, basically I said... Yay Sommer! You must be "parent proud"!! I had hoped to buy the book today, but most likley it will be later in the week. I can't wait to get it so the pimpin' can begin. I do continue to spread the word, but after I read it, I can try to tempt them with descriptive images. So, again... Yay Sommer, I hope for the snowball effect for you.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?