Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A million little pieces...

Okay. So it's really 24. I couldn't resist the title though as the other day, I snagged the book by the same title for the man to read. We've both been wanting to read it and yes, yes, I know! It's been out for what? Eighty years or so? Whatever, don't judge me!

In October, I have a paranormal release I'm very, very, VERY excited about. What was meant to be a novella turned into a full blown novel about a werewolf, a human and a vampire. (No lions and tigers and bears in this one, sorry). I am currently writing the sequel.

Along the way, I asked the multi-talented Willsin Rowe, a fellow Excessican, to do the cover. And read the book for me. He did and he did and boy howdy, did he do a good job.

But! I am v. superstitious with titles and covers and all that jazz when it's too far from release. BUT AGAIN, I am dying to show this cover. So (did I mention multi-talented and clever?) Willsin came up with a compromise. A jigsaw puzzle. Twenty-four pieces. Most weeks I'll put up one piece, but some weeks I'll put up two and the whole shebang will be up by the time the book is in the Coming Soon section at Excessica.

Ta and also, might I add, da!

XOXO
Sommer

Piece 1

9 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately you're a damn tease? No, well you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god! Why are you blaming me? I'm innocent, I tell ya! It was all Willsin's fault. His brilliant, brilliant fault...

    Hehe.

    XOXO
    s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not cruel! Clearly that is a hunk of man. If I wanted to be cruel I could have started with just the S in Sommer...ha!

    X-D

    xoxo
    s

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... MUAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you rationalize being a tease by maintaining that at least you aren't being a bigger tease? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Willsin: exaaaaactly.

    CJ: see, you get me! Again I profess my love. LOL

    XOXO
    s

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?