Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Schooling review...



from the lovely Lucy Felthouse. The full review is here. But here's my favorite snippet. Oh, you knew there'd be one! :P

Schooling is a brilliant read from Ms. Marsden. It’s a beautiful blend of love, life and sex and shows that erotica doesn’t have to be just about people in the first flushes of a relationship to be hot. A heart (and other places) warming tale.


Grazie to Lucy for reading me. Heh. Did you see me slip that foreign language in there? Smooooooth.

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your great review. Lucy rocks!

    Also, my verification word from Blogger is 'flail', which made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes, Lucy is a nifty little niblet. :)

    xoxo
    S
    p.s. flail. hmm. feels like i've been doing loads of that today!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?