Friday, May 27, 2011

up note, down note

Let's start with the down note. Blogger will apparently let everyone but me comment on my blog. No matter what I do it makes me anonymous and when I say okay fine, shoots me back to log in. So I am getting your super nice comments and THANK YOU!! YOU ROCK!!

Now...up note!



Fabulous lunch with Aisling Weaver today. We had so much fun. Ever meet someone you feel like you've known forever, though you've never met. Yep, that was today. And I use the term 'lunch' loosely. It was four hours of chatter with a few waitress breaks.

I might even go to Balticon next year and there is a rumor of possible Romanticon attendance. Ahem. But we will have to plot. I mean discuss!

XOXO
Sommer

7 comments:

  1. Yes!! We must plot to take over the world!

    Wait...do we actually plot? I though we wing it and duck ;)

    It was just amazing to get to meet you, Sommer :) my long lost sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day. Meeting internet peeps in person is teh awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect lunch!

    Regarding problems posting comments, if you haven't done so, try deleting all of your temporary files in your web browser, and if that doesn't work, delete cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. testing it now, craig. hi everyone (in case this works) and T. you were supposed to be here. Where u??? :P

    xoxo
    S
    nope. did not work. had to do name/url thing. bleh. i'm ready to switch almost. can't deal with this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearing cache and cookies didn't work for me either. I had to switch to a whole nother browser to get Blogger to behave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I wish I was there too. Would be wonderful to meet two of my fave peeps in the universe!

    Beautiful shot ladies. :D

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?