Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A 'zine with real braaaaaaaaaaaaaaainz...


Oooh, look at the pretty, freaky, cool and awesome treat I had in my mailbox yesterday. A local 'zine Rigor Mortis put out by Leeking Inc. How lucky am I? And I have to admit, I've read a few and am pretty partial to #4 due to the fact that there was an entire article titled (no shit): Mother, Jugs, and Peens. Dirty, dirty good snippets in zombie movies. Heh. Now *why* would I like an article about gratuitous sex and nudity? I haven't a clue.

Anyhoo, if you are a zombiephile or like to wax poetic about the undead or maybe want to learn about a movies or oh...a zillion you have never even heard of, you can snag issue #4 here on Leeking Inc. For $3.50...THREE DOLLARS, FIFTY CENTS. What the fuck can you actually get for three dollars and fifty cents any more?

Turns out a nice little 'zine to chuckle over while you drink your wine.

And can you see the art from there? You should see the inside. My hat's off to the artist/s. Or since this is zombies we're talking about...my head's off!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?