Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hush...don't tempt me


To dick around. Eesh. Today begins my necessary stealth mode for however long it takes to wrap up a book that's due July 1. Stealth mode=good behavior (bleh). Stealth mode=limited hours dicking around. Dicking around usually helps me produce more, believe it or not, however, in instances like this I have to do a lock down kind of deal with myself. So when I need to flit off a project for a few, I keep a list of other work related things I can flit to. But they are not (in no particular order) facebook, twitter, goodreads, amazon, my blog, your blog, her blog, that blog or overstock.com!

So here I go. You will totally see me. Just not as much. And only during certain hours. And with a handler who carries a whip and a small taser. Okay, I'm exaggerating. He only has a taser.

Wish me luck!

XOXO
Sommer

3 comments:

  1. May the force be with you, and that you stay a step ahead of the taser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. Might have been more fun if he only had a whip. Oh, right. That wouldn't have helped you be more productive.

    Good luck with your deadline.

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?