Monday, June 27, 2011

So, all I can say is...


A while back I asked folks to post ratings/reviews etc if they had read my work and liked it. If they had read *anyone's* work and liked it. See, it sounds odd, but those little stars and ratings and comments really do make a difference in sales. Those few moments of your time to rate/review do the same for me in the earning department as your emails about your fave works do for my soul. They act as a gauge and a guide to potential readers and are actually priceless if you come right down to it.

I accidentally stumbled over a five star review from a reader for WE KILL DEAD THINGS tonight on Amazon and then fell ass backwards into seeing a five star for Schooling over there as well. So, the only thing left to say is THANK YOU. Thank you, thank you, thank you. To everyone who's not only bought my work but taken the time to post their rating on Amazon or Goodreads or Twitter or their blog.

I appreciate you. And I just wanted to say that. ;)

XOXO
Sommer

2 comments:

  1. Feedback is the lifeblood of writers. I'll admit, it's been frustrating as a write because I don't get much feedback on what I've produced. But, it's awesome to hear when people do. So, I'm glad that we got a chance to bring a smile to your day. :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?