Wednesday, July 27, 2011

better day...

today. Luckily, I had a very good man help snap me out of yesterday's very bad funk. And yes, I do mean in a dirty way. But on to today! Super duper busy and determined not to get funkified. So I thought I'd share my current favorite commercial. They just ran it and it cracks me the fuck up every single time they show it. There's something to be said for small things that never fail to make you laugh.



Something about this guy makes me feel like I'm in high school again. I had teachers like him!

I have some really nice reviews to share but am currently banging out some wordage and am too lazy to root around and find where I have all these little nuggets of kindness stored. So for now, just say it with me, people:....DENIM!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?