Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Saturday stuff...

First of all, I just did my first ever kettlebell workout, so if there are tons of typos in this, it's because my arms are currently made of Jell-O and mushy bread. I bought a set that comes with two weights and a DVD that consists of four 20 minute workouts. I thought: "Shyeah, self. You have totally been working out 40 minutes to an hour every day (w/one day a week off) for a few weeks now. You can do two!"

Um...no. No, I cannot. Maybe eventually. But not now. I feel like I can barely hold a pencil at the moment. Lucky for me, I have mad typing skillz no matter what. So now...on to the goodness!


NOR gave my humble zombie book (the first of two out) 4.5 stars! I am so stoked. I loved when the reviewer said: "must admit - to my great surprise - that I really love this story and can't wait to read the next installment. I want to know what happens with all four of these fighters, and I hope Ms. Marsden keeps them as likeable and smart as they are here."

Ha! Super. Read the whole review by Terrihawk here.


And now double awesome, I thought I was done putting up reviews of my first werewolf novel, Base Nature. That yes, I still have a soft spot for. However, Sizzling Hot Book Reviews gave it four hearts. And when the reviewer said this: "My biggest question: Is there anything Sommer Marsden can’t write?" I damn near melted with gratitude.

See the full review by Vicky here.



And last, but certainly not least, I am up on my partner in zime's (that is zombie crime) blog. Charlotte Stein was kind enough to host me and my excerpt from WKDT today on her blog. Yay! And thanks to Charlotte :)

And I think you're caught up. I have a ton to do today before a party tomorrow. We're celebrating early in our family because Monday the 4th, we have a family member deploying. Good thoughts for him and his wife and kids (and all of us extended family) greatly appreciated.

If I don't see you before the holiday, have a great one and BE SAFE!

XOXO
Sommer

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?