Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i'm having a day


It seems all these little things I don't let get to me have all banded together today to bring me rage. And yelling. And anger. And then on top of it I finally got something settled that I've been trying to settle for over a year and in the settling of it, my heart was just simply fucking demolished. It hurts sometimes to realize how very little you are worth to certain people. And the breaking of said heart just fucking pissed me off to no end because I felt stupid on top of sad.

I am recommending the man fit me with the above for his safety and the safety of our offspring. At least for today. By tomorrow I will realize how lucky I am and I should really just shake this shit off.

But for today, I just had a young man (who I had previously screamed at...but he actually did deserve it...but still...) wiping his mother's face with tissues. Of course he was smearing my mascara and making me look like a raccoon but that was basically to make me laugh. Because he is a clever, clever (and amazing) boy.

Tomorrow will be better. But for today, I hope you are faring better than self.

Bright side: almost 2K of new book and the best family ever.

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are having a generally bad day. Have a look at the lovely dog from a few days ago and that should make you smile

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?