Monday, July 25, 2011

little peeks...


into my book. I love this book! I love these characters. I love the setting and I get so excited to open the document and continue on with the story. I love all my projects but once in a while one feels super special and that's how I feel about this one.

I figured along the way I'd post pictures of some of the things that show up in my book. Those random little real touches you find in books along the way.

I just now wrote in milk glass. I don't collect it or seek it out but somehow I always come across it and buy it at flea markets and festivals and church bazaars. So here is a picture of milk glass. Tada! (LOL)

Hope your Monday's good. We are currently having thunderboomers :)

XOXO
Sommer

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. It's great when authors come up with fun ways to get readers even more involved. And now I'm curious. :)

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?