Tuesday, July 12, 2011

this reviewer recommends tissues...


but not for what you might be thinking. Read possibly one of the nicest reviews ever. Five divas given to moi by Donna. It came at the perfect time, during a very stressful day where I could use a bright spot. And it made my day to hear that her husband read Allure, too!

And for those of you who follow me on Twitter and Facebook, I have no update on my grandmother, but am trying to follow the no news is good news train of thought. Thank you all for you kind thoughts, prayers and good wishes. Even the man kept a hand on me all through the night (where I thankfully slept a bit better but not super). And trust me, I need reassurance if I'm letting anyone (barring an infant) touch me while I sleep. I am very much a you belong waaaaaaaaaay over there on your side sleeper. :)

XOXO
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

What sayest thou?