Friday, July 15, 2011

Today and Yesterday

TODAY:

Ah today...turned in the book that has been seriously kicking my ass. And then...this...*sigh*. Available at ARe, Smashwords, Bookstrand right now. I am working on Kindle and will be moving on to print when time allows. Yay! (Isn't Willsin's cover just so yummy?)



YESTERDAY:

Like I said that book was kicking my ass. I had some serious tension going on. And at about two o'clock I had already worked out. Which meant, I either had to drink wine right out of the box or...candy run:



But I couldn't resist getting some of nature's candy too...



And then the mail came and tada! Galley for Gritty! (again isn't Willsin's cover yummy?). And that is a celebratory glass of wine because I had finished the final of that book that would not die...



And here is the back. She's as sexy going as she is coming, no? Heh. That was a sweet ass joke...cause it's the back...never mind.



I plan to try and veg out a lot and only write some this weekend. Kind of come down off the crazy week. Anyone have anything exciting planned???

TGIF!

XOXO
Sommer

4 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your tweet about Wanderlust, I might have been the first person to buy it! (I'm looking forward to a kindle version though) I intend to enjoy every word again and then I'll post a review. ;)

    The cherries look delish as does all the artwork.

    Yay you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna hold out for the Kindle version, but I'm so excited Wanderlust is now available in e-book form. W00T!

    Weekend plans? I'm hopeful it's going to be a productive writing weekend. I'm kinda sorta half on vacation from my dayjob for the next three weeks, and girl child starts camp on Monday, so the spouse and I are making some day trippy type vacationish plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! yay! thank you both :D

    XOXO
    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh and good luck/have fun on that trippish type thing, CJ!

    ReplyDelete

What sayest thou?